(1) wash racks with clean water and a soft cotton cloth to dry, do not use any abrasive cleaning agents, cloth or paper towel, and containing acidic cleaning agents and polishing abrasives or detergents or SOAP, wipe the rack surface.
(2) due to the usual variety of washes fine, shower gel, remaining permanently in the chrome surfaces can make racks and directly affect the quality of surface degradation. Clean with a soft cloth at least once a week shelf surface, it is best to use neutral detergents.
(3) for difficult to remove obstinate dirt, dirt on the surface membrane and stain, use mild liquid detergent, colorless glass cleaning solution or abrasion-free polishing liquid cleaner, then rinse racks with a soft cotton cloth to dry.
(4) with toothpaste and SOAP-coated cotton damp cloth and gently wipe then wash with it.
(5) the decontamination ability of wax may be used, apply on a clean white cotton cloth, thorough cleaning of the whole product, typically for 3 months, so as to extend shelf life. Remember each cleaning is complete, be sure to wipe water stains, water stains might appear on the surface or pendant dirt.